• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Issues with placing Dragon Head trophy deed.

D

DarkVoid

I tried to place this item on inside and outside walls of a custom house I've got in Luna, on Oceania, recently, and I've found a few issues with this deed that affect placing it:

1. This deed seems to require you target a floor tile which does not have a wall on it. Given that this item would look good on a wall, not being able to place it on a wall seems ridiculous. An almost identical issue with stairs facing a wall results in not being able to place the deed at the top of the stairs, whether internal or external.

2. This deed seems to get placed a little too close to the floor. Like it's standing at floor height. Perhaps this deed should be raised up a bit so it looks more like it's a trophy on a wall instead of sitting on the ground? Or was it meant to be raised with the house decoration tool, and not mentioned in the patch notes for it?

I've only tested an east facing deed so far, but the south facing deeds probably have similar placement issues, so any EA/Mythic Dev Team member looking into the issues with these particular deeds should remember to look at both facings of these deeds at the same time.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is something that has came up a couple of times and has never really been addressed. People found a way to place it properly by first placing and raising a goza mat and then placing the dragon head on the mat.

T

T_Amon_from_work

This is something that has came up a couple of times and has never really been addressed. People found a way to place it properly by first placing and raising a goza mat and then placing the dragon head on the mat.
Place the head, then a house placement tool will raise it twice (mebbe three times) before it can go no further.