• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Island Madness- July 25th 10:30 pm EST

• Thread starter Xotche of Meade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
X

Xotche of Meade

Ready for some hot fun in the summer? YES, I agree, too much heat outdoors make for a great deal of indoor computer time, woot! :cheerleader:

Time for Island Madness:

Friday, July 25th at 10:30pm EST (Skara Bank Tram)

We have a few boats, a cartographer, a level 6 map and a small island to dig up some fun. Figure on 20-30 minutes of adventure unless more players bring more maps and perhaps some nets to add spice. The more people the more comic relief for everyone, come out to have a good old fashion laugh!

If you have a paladin with noble sacrifice that would be wonderful and so useful when double Ancient Wyvm appear. :loser:

L

Lord Arcane

ahh yes the good old small island i loved doing lvl6 maps there its real fun when 2 wyrms and 2 balrons spawn hehe then again i got 120 discord so not much threatens me hehe if i'm not working i'll make my peresnts known to bad i just turn in 200 lvl 6 maps oh well

X

Xotche of Meade

How very true about maps being turned in for points. But when you see the map is for 3 tile island, you just can't resist and have to go dig up some adventure.

Glad to hear of another bard with 120 disco! We are a rare breed and a hefty advantage to large spawn with a fire horn:flame: . Eventually I hope to xshard my favorite bard to Origin, it took way too long to grind those skills I would avoid creating another. Having you there would certainly help by provoking them critters to each other instead of eating us while we flee for the ship, hehehe.

Hope you can join in the fun!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If I can fish up some nets, they are all yours m'lady.

X

Xotche of Meade

How kind and Thank you!

That will certainly add spice! We inherited some colored nets but don't dare to cast those just yet. I'm sure we'll have enough beasties to make our evening sport. Hope to finally meet!

L

Lord Arcane

well really i'm tamer mage bard mostly tamer bard, mage as backup :) and hehe i knew what island you were talking bout thats why its so fun, i would bring my t hunter/tamer/bard but account is not active at the moment in any case i'll be there given the date and time

if anyone is also interested i would also like to do one of each champ spawn to finsh getting my titles and say doom and i'm there or mel since i need some dye and another apron hehe, once again given its the right day and time