• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ish maps changing to tram??

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had twi ish t-maps in my pack, 1 devious, 1 adept. Now i have a devious n a adept trammel t maps.... what the heck?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got me going there, had to rush to my house and look at the 3 I have locked down. All 3 are still for Ilsh so maybe its something like the house deeds?. If you put them in the bank or log out with them in ure pack they get replaced with gold.

T

Teufel_Hund

Mine all still are Ilsh maps, but they are locked down in my house as well.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think they auto-convert to trammel if you have them on your person or in your bank during a log-out, or possibly just during server maintenance. Locked down/secured aren't affected.

Then again, weird things are happening on Lake Austin - I had TWO smalls for a large change from exceptional, to normal, when I removed them from a book to fill the exceptional large - and as the large and its 4 smalls were the ONLY BODs in the book, I KNOW what they were before I pulled them.

K

kray2s

do they not change to tram maps if you decode them aswell?????

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All t-maps recovered from monsters in Ish are tram maps. There are no Ish t-map locations.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All t-maps recovered from monsters in Ish are tram maps. There are no Ish t-map locations.

Incorrect. There used to be Ilsh treasure maps, I believe from the early days of Ilsh. Although they no longer spawn, the old ones do exist. Anything spawning now is for Tram, but this wasn't always the case.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Incorrect. There used to be Ilsh treasure maps, I believe from the early days of Ilsh. Although they no longer spawn, the old ones do exist. Anything spawning now is for Tram, but this wasn't always the case.
Actually he is correct, there are nor were there ever any Ilshenar treasure map locations. TMaps spawning on Ilshenar monsters was a bug.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My point (badly stated) was that the Ilsh T-maps existed, bugged or not, from an earlier time.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't arguing Flutter, just trying to clear up a misperception I created.;)

Unless I'm arguing with myself? Always possible I suppose lol.

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive asked around lots and all say decoding will change them. but theres noway i accidentally double clicked 2 diff maps that were in my pack in a bag for my library of different rare books/scrolls n such. i hadnt opened the bag in days till i got to working on the 3rd floor of my house n went to set em out and i noticed. maybe they do change during a log out(i doubt) but more likely over server down

R

rajadeah

Speaking of ish t-maps I'm still in wants of a lev 2 expertly drawn and a lev 4 Cleverly drawn on catskills shard. I will gladly pay 10 mill per even tho they norm fetch less then half that. Or I can offer a lev 5 Deviously Drawn as part trade.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have two Cleverly, one Plainly and one Adeptly Ilsh maps and they're still all Ilsh.

Just don't dbl click the maps or have them in your pack during server.

R

rajadeah

I have two Cleverly, one Plainly and one Adeptly Ilsh maps and they're still all Ilsh.

Just don't dbl click the maps or have them in your pack during server.

Would you care to turn one of them 2 lev 4 maps into 10 mill or a lev 5 map?

R

rajadeah

That stinks we both need an expertly on the same shard lol. oh and btw you wont find a Ingeniously drawn ish map being they didnt start spawning till years after the ish maps stoped spawning.