• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Isent it time to change paragon arti drop?

G

Just ad your own arti you want to drop.

I want to see new full stes drop
Dragonarmor head, arms, gloves, gorget, chest and legs. full set gives 1k luck, medible and 90% LRC. 60 resist all ower.
The name of the set i leave for others to come up whit.

Black silk gloves. +10 remnove trap and only resist is 50 poisen

Fishing pole. SC reptileslayer

Earings nightsight, 5 swingspeed and 5 LRC

G

3 charge runic hammers that add stuff like 75% hit lightning with random use of 100 to 500 charges.

Something like that.

Whack the weapon you want to put the special hammer charge on.

G

<blockquote><hr>

"Earings nightsight, 5 swingspeed and 5 LRC "

Anything on earrings would be worth a lot

But as a Game designer i don't want to disrupt the game mechanics so I think +10 Taste ID +10 herding +10 remove trap on a funky helmet would be good.

Then maybe +20 Item ID with some limited resistances on some leggings would be nice as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

All kidding aside..
I like the chocolate idea they just need to make the food produced useful and STACKABLE or boxed (Boxed chocolates.)

useful like maybe something different like a skill bonus for a short time.

Side note:
(Enhanced apples would be great if I could stack the damb things or even feed it to my pet.)

G

Hmm...

I think more detailed necklaces like the Ankh necklace would go over well. Who needs mods if it makes you look cool?!

I'd like to see...

"The Shapeshifter's Claws"

Gloves that shapeshift you in to a random animal form!

"Cloak of Night"

+10 hiding and make your char Ethereal!

"BluGnome's Glass Eyeball"

A monacle that has Night Sight and gives you the ability to see ghosts without GM spiritspeak!!

"Monk's Raiment"

A robe with +10 wrestling! When combined with Pugilist gloves, gives a percentage of DI to wrestling damage depending on your wrestling skill!!!

I'll think of more later.

G

<blockquote><hr>

a USEFUL macing weapon would be groovy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the Titans Hammer... when ever I'm on TC! They don't drop though and too expensive for me.

Boomstick, Staff of the Magi(Pyros), Staff of Power, and Jaana's Staff are somewhat-to-pretty useful but not-so-much in the sence of macing weapons.

The Exiler is a very useful PvM Macing weapon, though it doesn't drop anymore(I don't think). Pixie Swatter is very specialized...

The Nunchaku isn't necessarily bad. Same speed and SSI as the exiler but with a lower base dmg. Doesn't drop.

Burserker's Maul is the default weapon that I use on my Macer.

If the Wrath of the Dryad were a Quarter Staff then it would rock! As it is, it's eh...

Bone Crusher, Arctic Death Dealer, Cavorting Club, Shard Thrasher, and that other MArti Diamond Mace are all very bleh.

What I'd like to see, for maces...
- Mace of Spades (Diamond Mace {Shadow Colored})
--- Damage Increase +30%
--- Swing Speed Increase +30%
--- Stamina Leech +30%
--- Hit Lower Defense +30%
--- Hit Harm +30%

- Peasant's Guard (Quarter Staff {Color?})
--- Damage Increase +30%
--- Defense Chance Increase +10%
--- Swing Speed Increase +10%
--- Stamina Leech +30%
--- Hit Lower Attack +30%

G

I'd be happy if the stuff we have just got swapped around a bit.

For example, the Juka king bow attributes on a sword, the night's kiss attributes on something other than a fencing weapon, maybe the nox ranger x bow attributes on a mace, etc.

Pixie swatter is the only fey slayer in the game, maybe a sword, bow or kryss could be added?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How about adding the rare music gear from the Book of Truth quest?

Or the Tokuno minors - that would make continued drops of them more managable than bringing out ToT again.

A good set of minor artifact arms/sleeves would be good, as wood a minor artifact gorget.

Turn-in items of a new variety would be good as well. Say, 10 "gargoyle artifacts" (dating from Ilshenar's lost history) could be turned in for a single set armor piece (random, from the peerless-boss-only list), allowing those with little/no access to peerless to get the pieces that spawn on corpses of Melisande, etc. Such pieces would be the rarest of minor drops.

I wish I could go back into the older threads of this type and bring out some of the previous suggestions of myself and others. Some were pretty good, but those messages are all in the archive now.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really torn on a minor artifact arms/sleeves and gorget. Those are pretty much the only two pieces of craftable armor any of my dexxors wear. Everything else is an artifact of some kind or another.

Without those two pieces what armor would crafters craft besides mage lrc suits?

G

Wand that would have SC (No Neg)/FC 1/Mage Wep -15/50% SSI/50% Dam Inc and have 500 Charges of a "Random" Spell. Could spawn with Magic Arrow, Harm, Fireball, Lightning, Heal, Greater Heal, Cure, Arch Cure, Curse or Poison.

Curse would be useful because it would allow a Warrior to lower someone's Resists in PvP as well, and not just have Mages capable of doing it.
Cure and Arch Cure would be pretty useful.
Poison would be very useful for a Macer, considering Macer's don't have an innate weapon that can do Infectious Strike.

Originally i was thinking of it recharging 1 Charge every 5 minutes, like the Flutes of Renewal, but decided against it, seeing how if they run out of charges, there would be a constant market for them.

Still trying to decide if it would require Magery/Eval to get the full effect/damage of the spells from the wand.

G

Yeah, just got a Pixie Swatter from killing a Paragon LL with my Macer who has 335 Luck. When i'm riding my Paroxy Swampy, LL Paras are pretty easy when i don't get ganked by other crap. Can stand toe to toe with them and never go below 60 Health.

G

Indestructable/Supremely Accurate/Silver/Vanq/Daemon's Breath: 50/DPed Katana, beat that. Could add Ghouls Touch to it either for PvP. :?P

G

Instead of arties, I'd rather see them drop rare consumable goods be they crafting resources, or special consumables only gained by killing paragons.

As stated by a few others, due to the ability to keep an artifact around indefinitely, simply replacing artifacts for more artifacts will only bring attention to Paragons for a limited time at best.

D

DrMcguilicudy

<blockquote><hr>

Supremely Accurate Silver Katana of Vanquishing

[/ QUOTE ]

God I don't miss the old system at all.

C

Connor_Graham

I got a Greater Mongbat chest this morning, and had a Staff of Power drop for me late this afternoon on a random run through Ilsh...

G

They should have stuck to the 5 tiered system, added in the new mods and named them accordingly.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Supremely Accurate Silver Katana of Vanquishing

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
See, I'm too new ... so to me, they really are "artifacts"

C

Connor_Graham

Example of "new" artifact...

Inocard's Revenge

Bow

Repond Slayer
30% Mana Leech
30% Swing Speed Increase
30% Damage Increase
100% Cold Damage

Random chance to Blackrock Infect the target....