• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this weird?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a dream last night that I was taking on a peerless boss by myself, but rather than having this dream with UO graphics, it was all made of lego blocks and minifigs.

I had to start the fight by shooting a flaming arrow at the boss, and when I finally beat him, I got his magic flaming bow & arrows, and little piles of lego gold coins fell all over the island I was on.

I think I need a vacation.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, please, please, tell us more....

*frantically dials 911*

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, please, please, tell us more....

*frantically dials 911*
Alright, but just remember, you asked for it.

So I got off my little lego boat onto an island that looked like a painted canvas map layed out flat on the floor, and there was 2 other people on the island. One was the peerless boss who was dressed like a jungle native but carrying an orange lego bow & arrow (it was orange because it was made of fire), and the other person was my guide on how to kill the boss (he was dressed like Indiana Jones). I had to light one of my arrows on fire and shoot the boss to start the fight, and once I did that he turned around and came after me, but he couldn't go past a certain spot on the map, and always ran in a triangle pattern, so it was easy to anticipate his moves. Afer a few passes and him and I trading arrows he disappeared, and I fell down. When I rolled over I had his flaming bow and arrow in my hands and little piles of gold began appearing all over the place. It was a little strange.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww it's ok *Gives Sun a motherly hug* I think most of us have had more than our fair share of odd UO dreams. I know I have had a few.:blushing:

Oriana

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"..So I got off my little Lego boat.."

8x8 while AFK? :p

"..looked like a painted canvas map layed out flat on the floor.."

The stumps hack?!!

"..but he couldn't go past a certain spot on the map, and always ran in a triangle pattern.."

By now you should be more honest and tell us that you were using bag-balls to block a monster's path!!

"Afer a few passes and him and I trading arrows he disappeared, and I fell down. When I rolled over I had his flaming bow and arrow in my hands and little piles of gold began appearing all over the place."

Let me translate this. He dismounted you, you disarmed him and stole his weapon from his pack- he was probably hit with the insurance bug..
Then he recalled out because you had started the fight but died from poison most probably. The coins are his insurance.

:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"..So I got off my little Lego boat.."

8x8 while AFK? :p

"..looked like a painted canvas map layed out flat on the floor.."

The stumps hack?!!

"..but he couldn't go past a certain spot on the map, and always ran in a triangle pattern.."

By now you should be more honest and tell us that you were using bag-balls to block a monster's path!!

"Afer a few passes and him and I trading arrows he disappeared, and I fell down. When I rolled over I had his flaming bow and arrow in my hands and little piles of gold began appearing all over the place."

Let me translate this. He dismounted you, you disarmed him and stole his weapon from his pack- he was probably hit with the insurance bug..
Then he recalled out because you had started the fight but died from poison most probably. The coins are his insurance.

:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:
Thank you Dr Freud.

How about I add one more little twist. It all took place in the bedroom of the house I grew up in, and I was watching it from the 3rd person perspective.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir...

Put down the mouse and step away from the keyboard.

Lego Indy 30$
UO monthly Fee 15$
Lego Indy UO nightmares...priceless.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir...

Put down the mouse and step away from the keyboard.

Lego Indy 30$
UO monthly Fee 15$
Lego Indy UO nightmares...priceless.
Actually, I got my lego indy set at walmart for $9.99, and it even came with a lego Sean Connery too!

M

miss_samara

Ha! I had a dream there was a Dark Father hiding in my house, waiting to kill me.

And another dream that I found one of those rare, expensive little dolphin statues on the floor at Luna Bank. I admit I was a little disappointed when it was only a dream. :blushing:

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahahahaha ^_^ Well excuse me! I just couldn't help myself.. ;P
Hey go back to :sleep2: and bring us more tales! :D