• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Is this SSI chart up to date?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I use it all the time and have not seen anything to prove it was not accurate

R

RichDC

Same as above, in fact i have used it to build suits/stats around a certain type/combo of weaps and seems to be pretty accurate.

Although i did have a "discussion" with someone about the max swing of a heavy being 2s(i memory serves i aint looking :p), he thought you could get it to 1.25 i dont.

C

Connor_Graham

I use it all the time and have not seen anything to prove it was not accurate
I just did. There's an error in the 4.5 wep speed chart. At 35 & 55 SSI with 160ish dex, it shows 2.25 for 35 SSI and 2 for the 55 SSI. That's a full 3 ticks off. With 55 SSI you should be at the cap of 1.25 seconds. Of course, this is only reachable by using the Assassin set or one of the invasion bows + Turquoise ring.