• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Is this legal?

A

A Rev

Im 90% sure it isnt and is just a bug being exploited by bad pvpers (TB GL!)on multiple shards...can we please get a fix!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I hope you finally get your answer you want about this. I can assure you we (TB) have been paged on numerous times about these type of fields and probably have had more GM visits then anyone else on our shard (GL). So let's hope we have a clear statement on whether this is illegal or not. I am patiently waiting for a response. Oh yea, btw I have sent in an ask a question a couple of different times, and checked out their data base, there is nothing stating this is illegal. Now if you would like I can show you exactly how this is done.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a bug but not really a bug. It's done by item stacking then field (basically changing the x-axis of your fields so they dont block each other when laying em down).
It does make the place virtually unpassable not even a ghost that try to rubber-band it can get thru.

If you are any good or you can play a mage or in the case you cant bring some good mage buddies. You can defeat this type of field if you know how it works.

But yea, for the average joes those fields are pretty much invincible (because they have no clue on how to block them) or for a guild with pure dexers/archers and/or bad mage guild.

p.s If I remember correctly you are the guy on UHall that swore Gorgon Lenses can be applied to ALL ARMOR SLOTS, sashes, bracelets, wing armors kilts, leggings, shoes, talismans (which isnt true btw) I wont be suprisied to find out that you dont have any clue on how those field works.

Anyways, its very easy to defeat those fields a few good mages could have stopped it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rev, it isn't actual players that are casting the field. They use alt chars on alt accts to script the fields. Just make a stealth dexer and log him/her out in the TB base.

When you want to actually PvP like it is intended, log on the stealther and kill their efielders.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rev, it isn't actual players that are casting the field. They use alt chars on alt accts to script the fields. Just make a stealth dexer and log him/her out in the TB base.

When you want to actually PvP like it is intended, log on the stealther and kill their efielders.
Yes you could do that, but then that is only for whiners, aka the uber pvpers , that just want disrupt our defense...........oh yea lynk we did corrupt all the sigils despite the minor set back you caused. Considering the fact that most of the fielders are not geared for pvp, including me, it doesnt take much to kill us.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering the fact that most of the fielders are not geared for pvp, including me, it doesnt take much to kill us.
That coupled with the fact that no one is even watching/interacting with those clients makes it that much easier...

A

A Rev

Actually i can agree with lynk.

When you can stat 2 fielders with shurikens while they attempt to continue fielding, attacking an attended char(so they dont notice the fielders)

either they are increadibly stupid and attempt to continue fielding regardless of condition...or...they arent there and able to cure themselves!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even you aren't this naive.
Do you know me?? I think not!

A Rev, take the advice from War Ultima he is telling you how to break the fields. FKD and the M guild both have broken the fields without any inside help.

Wait until SL defends, you can't get a line of sight on those fields on the stairs to dispel them, the best factions mages on GL's couldn't do it.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is annoying but really without those fields how else would they defend.

Hell Bo, Fade, and I have stormed that base with stacked e-fields. We had one mage and two archers. Just target the e-field casters with comp bows for the range, they just stand there trying to cast another e-field anyway. Once the fielders are dead start cutting a path and rush it. Then the fun begins.

IMO its just like casting create food to bypass the wepon switching delay, yea its a bug but no one seems to care.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure they'll be a back to being no named x-healers in a guard zone after the faction revamp.