• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Is this Cool???

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Got this the other day. Have no idea about anything about deco stuff. Is this thing cool or is it garbage? And if you want it, let me know.

6-10-2016 10-46-29 AM.jpg

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't see any pop up on Vendor Search on Chessy. Other than that you get them from Slim. Do a Vendor Search on Atlantic. If you don't see any probably not worth much.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I didn't see any pop up on Vendor Search on Chessy. Other than that you get them from Slim. Do a Vendor Search on Atlantic. If you don't see any probably not worth much.
yeah man, i've been vendor searching for anything like it and haven't seen anything at all. I kinda figured that if someone actually wanted one of these things they'd have at least said something. I've got 4 different ones now. Not sure how many there are total, but, hey, whatever

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This is from the trade quests. If you take your trade order to Slim the Fence instead of to the city it goes to, you have a chance to get forged artwork. They aren't common rewards, but neither are they super rare.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Not to be confused with the very similar looking "A Gilded Statue From The Personal Collection Of The King", though, which is the stealable version. :)