• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Is this Coal Armor?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was at an IDOC today; and this armor was set off by itself. Maybe you guys can let me know; if its coal or whatever it is. Thanks in advanced. :thumbsup:

C

Chaosy

Looks more like old platemail bought from npc vendors. Coal armor is darker, but it's hard to tell with just a screenshot. In any case, it's still a nice set.

S

shulginist

Just a side question. See how the legs are going north to south there. Are there any coal armor leggings where the legs are facing the opposite direction or are all of those invasion armor? Thanks for your time.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its not coal, coal pieces resists add up to a total of 21 per piece

posted is an example piece from my place

Attachments

P

Prendergast

I have a set which i*think* (noone has confirmed it) is coal armor, and the interesting thing is, my suit has the same resists as the OP's suit has (5,3,2,3,2), on all the pieces.

It would seem thay are of the same origin at least, but back to the OP's question:

Is it coal armor??

P

Prendergast

Shameless b.u.m.p.

...Is there anybody out there....?

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

the set that Bombastic have is not coal.
Like Chaosy said its npc colour.

Regards
The Scandinavian