• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this a rare?

G

Okay, I just returned to playing UO after a year and a half away from the game and when I reactivated my account, I got on my character and was getting rdy to go hunting and looked at my pet ball and it was screwed up. This pet ball, instead of saying "a crystal ball linked with this pet", says "Error(TID): Token Out of Range : 2 : 1054131"

So I was just wandering if this is a rare or not. I've never seen one so. But I thank everyone who has read this and will welcome any response given.

Thank you all

G

Not it is not rare. If you take any pet summoning ball into moonglow and enter dark gate and try to call your pet using ball you get the exact same thing. You have to unlink and relink to a pet to get it to clear up.