• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

G

Last night I went to tame a Cu (for the first time). I go to tame it and I get the message 'You can't tame that.'

Is there a reason why I wouldn't be able to tame a Cu?

Yes, I am an Elf, but I did the conversion quest, but this shouldn't make a difference, should it?

M

mbecker4

It may have been one of the leftover cu's from the champ spawn, those are untameable.

G

Nope, wasn't a para.

Hmmm, didn't think about the left over champ spawn. I thought there were a higher amount that usual. I will have to go and try multiple ones. Not like I am going to be able to tame it because it will probably hit me twice and kill me.

I will check that out, thanks for the info.

I

imported_Hinotori

If you are on Chessy, there where a bunch left over from the champ spawn last night. Someone worked it up to that level.

Other than that, are you an elf?