• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there still a cap on turning in items for Britannia clean up points?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems like old brain is warning me not to turn in too many on one character. Probably paranoia, but if anyone knows, thanks in advance.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Far as I know it's 10Million points... I don't get anywhere near there anymore... so can't say that it still is for sure... but it was.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Like many things in UO there is a cap... it's just a rather big one...

Least there was when I hit it once long ago.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Its 10,000,000. I was capped there a few weeks ago. Forgot i was capped and threw a bag of items away. After the timer it said my point level was still 10 million. And im sure the stuff i threw away was worth a few points at least.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm up to about 1.5million on my account mainly from trashing the treasure chest loot (pre chest change when level 6 T Maps were worth more) but it took a long time (I think I might have claimed a reward or two at most)....

I was surprised to see someone actually capped out at 10million... what are you all turning in to get up over 6 million points??? :confused:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was surprised to see someone actually capped out at 10million... what are you all turning in to get up over 6 million points???
Over years of grabbing items it builds up. Some players never use the points.

I like to shop everywhere so I will never reach the cap.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I never used my points in hopes of getting a turn in reward revamp. Ive git toons on many shards with over 5 million points

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Years of collecting gifts on every shard with 5, 6 & 7 characters.

Some of the older gifts worth 8,000, 10,000, 12,000 or 15,000 points, I had hundreds of spread across the servers.

Once I had shard shields I started consolidating them into one account and running around to dispose of or transfer them.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When you have a multitude of accounts all getting all the gifts on all the shards and you are somewhat of a horder.... those points quickly add up. I've had and used millions of points... Still have 4 or 5 million been sitting on for some reason to use them.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Currently the candy canes on the annoying Minions are a great source of points, 2500 each. :) Too bad they only drop about 1 in 5, we'd guestimate from experience. We spend quite a few points on several Talismans recently so slowly working back to 10 mil. Another char just started but is below that 300k "goal".

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not getting points. I dropped tons of items in and it gave me some high number of points. When I went to try and buy a few dyes. I said I didnt have enough. The amount of points didnt move. I'm never gonna be able to dye my blocks black lol.