• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there currently any way to get soulstones?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes - buy a legacy token from another player's vendor, or through EA at uogamecodes.com. This will give you a green full soulstone.

Or, if your account is one year or older and you have any veteran rewards left to claim, choose the full red soulstone from the rewards gump.

P

PixelPusher

Thanks Pete. I was looking at uogamecodes before I posted that, but completely overlooked the the legacy tokens!

G

galefan2004

$9.99 EA Store

You can buy a token that lets you choose charger, green soul stone, or hooded shroud.

S

SilentFoxXy

http://www.uoguide.com/Soulstone

Legacy, Samurai, Veteran Reward.

Whilst Soulstone should be valued a lot higher, the powers that be tied them in with Charger and Shroud, thus making them a 4m item , maybe for the best???

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The blue ones were pre-order for Eighth Age box. Samurai had the original green ones.

G

galefan2004

They were a pre-order bonus item from one of the boxes. I want to say Samuri Empire, but not 100% sure on which one.
The green ones are from SE pre-order (originally). The blue ones are from 8th age pre-order.

G

galefan2004

http://www.uoguide.com/Soulstone

Legacy, Samurai, Veteran Reward.

Whilst Soulstone should be valued a lot higher, the powers that be tied them in with Charger and Shroud, thus making them a 4m item , maybe for the best???
Chargers still easily get 7 mil. Hooded shrouds are between 4 and 5. Soul stones should be around 10. Legacy tokens cost $9.99 and normally sell for 7-8 mil. That much gold would normally sell for $16 (on a reputable site), so in the end you make around $6 for each legacy token you buy if you are a broker. If you are not a broker its still better to buy and sell legacy tokens then to buy gold.

L

Lord Kynd

Chargers still easily get 7 mil. Hooded shrouds are between 4 and 5. Soul stones should be around 10. Legacy tokens cost $9.99 and normally sell for 7-8 mil. That much gold would normally sell for $16 (on a reputable site), so in the end you make around $6 for each legacy token you buy if you are a broker. If you are not a broker its still better to buy and sell legacy tokens then to buy gold.
you must not keep up on gold prices much eh ?
1 $ per mil tops , 60 cents per low end .

i wouldn't buy a souls stone token for more than 5 mil , period
it just isn't worth more than 5.