• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a way to make a drawbridge?

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do you want it to be functional? Or just a decoration? Also, is it for a custom house, or something like a keep, castle, etc?
If it's in a custom house and you just want it as deco, it would probably be pretty easy. There are a couple tile sets that look good as bridge type things to start with, for example. If you want something functional though, I dunno about that. I just kinda came back to the game myself after a couple years and have been getting familiar with all the new stuff again.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Do you want it to be functional? Or just a decoration? Also, is it for a custom house, or something like a keep, castle, etc?
If it's in a custom house and you just want it as deco, it would probably be pretty easy. There are a couple tile sets that look good as bridge type things to start with, for example. If you want something functional though, I dunno about that. I just kinda came back to the game myself after a couple years and have been getting familiar with all the new stuff again.
Well, I was hoping for functionable. LOL But, I guess I can do with looks good. Is there a way to make hanging chains at least?

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just puttered through the tinkering menu for some ideas, something like a key ring is a little loop. You could lock down a WHOOOOLLLE bunch of those in varying degrees of height to make them look like chains maybe?