• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a way to get a replica of the Candle of Love?

T

Trebr Drab

I've searched but can't find any quests involved. I'm also curious about any other lore items of Sosaria. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've searched but can't find any quests involved. I'm also curious about any other lore items of Sosaria. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not to my knowledge there isn''t any way to get a candle of love. The candle of love quest ended about a year ago. It as a few months long event where Alacrity scrolls were droping off of various creatures invading the shrines. We wound up with several extra peices due to time constraints at the time and didn't get all the candles we wanted lol. As for other lore related quests, there are the virtue quests, the cloak of compassion quest. Here's a list from uoguide.com of many of the quest givers.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is also the fake books of Truth. I am pretty sure we will have another quest for some time in the future for the Bell of Courage...

The Devs are doing a great job with the old UO lore.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry Trebr old friend. I'm afraid that quest ended ages ago... not sure what's to become of it........ but I did get ONE candle of love out of it. Due to the short amount of time that it was available I never finished a second run..

A

Adara

For anyone that may be interested
These are some pics of the items in the Candle of Love quest.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

The other Books in the corner are just extra Prisoners Journals

L

Lunaticus

Anyone know if we'll ever be able to light the candles?

T

Trebr Drab

Thanks Adara for the info. Fantastic stuff.

Devs, for what it's worth, I'm glad this was a limited quest even if I missed out. It keeps things at least a bit more rare (I'd like to see even more rare!)