• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a trial?

• Thread starter Eryn Darkthorn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eryn Darkthorn

Is there a free trial for Vanguard somewhere to download? It looks like an interesting game, but the official website doesn't have much information on purchase or trial information at all. I'm looking for something new to try out, but with my older graphics card, I never buy games until I am sure they will run. Could someone send me a link to the trial please?

Thanks!

K

Kiminality

Seemingly, retail versions of the game came with trial/buddy keys.
From what I've read, that's the only way of getting a free 10-day trial; to scrounge one of those keys off someone who bought the game.

E

Eryn Darkthorn

I see! Well that clears up that little mystery then. I'll check out some other games I haven't tried yet first and come back to this one later if all else fails. I don't know anyone playing Vanguard right now to get a buddy key from.

Thanks for the information Kim! Y'all have a great week!

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very soon Vanguard will open a trial island that everyone will have access to.

I recently returned to the game and am pretty blown away by how far its come along. I'm having a lot of fun.

I would throw a buddy key your way if I had one... but the new trial should be open next month. It's on the test server now!

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
By the end of August there should be one, the 'Isle of Dawn' trail is in its final testing on the test server, and it should become available during, or shortly after the SOE Fan Faire in Vegas, which is a couple weeks away I believe.

M

Mystic Princess

Go for the trial you will not be dissapointed Vanguard has breathtaking views, as above poster the best gm's ever, and thats not kissing them they really are, Charrley cat of course the fun we have in game is second to none.

Why not take the free trial and just take in the views you will love it :) game play is enjoyable and best of all the community (Halgar) is warm and friendly and very helpfull in or out of guilds.