• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a short cut to Navrey?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic you can go via a house teleporter to the abyss house, then drop down a "hole" straight into Navrey's lair. Does such a shortcut exist on Europa? I have found the teleporter house in Zento so far.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the "hole" is a rare item, worth about 4billion i think last one sold for, rocking horse poo sort of thing, very few exist, to my knowledge no one has one on Europa, I was close to getting one once.......

Last edited:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pity there aint one, that trip sure does get boring when you have done it so many times.

Phineas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I emailed Mesanna several months ago about this very thing. She informed me that she would not be adding this type of thing to other shards. The Hole that goes directly to Navrey was an event item that an EM forgot to lock down. It was never meant to be a lasting item in game.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes less than a minute to run to be fair.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I emailed Mesanna several months ago about this very thing. She informed me that she would not be adding this type of thing to other shards. The Hole that goes directly to Navrey was an event item that an EM forgot to lock down. It was never meant to be a lasting item in game.
Actually, the "Hole" was not obtained during an "event" but rather at the release of Stygian Abyss. If you happen to notice when entering Navery's lair now, you will see two square sections that highlight, "hole" When Stygian Abyss was released, we all ran through and obtained what we could, stealable's/server birth rares! and these "holes" were just picked up/2 per shard. We found out later, the holes were never meant to be obtained and had been forgotten to be locked down, this is how they were taken.

Once this was discovered some of the players who had these holes were strongly encouraged to turn these items in to their Em or Gm and if discovered in game, would risk them being retrieved, as they were illegal !! There are few that exist today, as some players did turn theirs in as instructed. Others did hang on to them, which now it appears they are worth a small fortune and for some reason, no longer illegal to own?......

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i seen em locked down for public use anytime ive seen one so im guessing no one cares if u have them or they would take all those public use ones out of the game.Very Cool Item though :)