• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Is there a markey for cursed shame loot

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have been spending a fair amount of time in shame recently, and occasionally I come across a Legendary arty that is just SO good that even though it is cursed / brittle / cannot repair / -100 luck I just can't in in good conscience allow myself to unravel it.

Is there any market for this stuff? For example I got a ring the other day that if itwere a "clean" drop I would suspect I could get easily 100+M for it. There's gotta be someone out there willing to spend 200k or something on it, right?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Best way to find out is to post a screenshot of the item so people can see it. ;)