• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a group doing dragon taming?

G

I haven't played my tamer is ages so I know I will be rusty as anything. With some jewelry I can get up to the required amount to tame one of the new dragons. I know I will need some help to get one though. Is there a group going out taming these that would allow me to tag along or to help me tame one? I have a 100.8 tame, 100.0 lore, 909's vet, 111.9 peacer. I don't know exactly where in Destard the dragons are and I hate to die alone.

G

I work till 1030 pm est the next 2 days my friend...I can help in the late evening after I get home...the early morning before work...or I am off on wed and thursday.
Let me know if any of those times fit for you...and if so..we can get ya one!

TW

G

<blockquote><hr>

I work till 1030 pm est the next 2 days my friend...I can help in the late evening after I get home...the early morning before work...or I am off on wed and thursday.
Let me know if any of those times fit for you...and if so..we can get ya one!

TW

[/ QUOTE ]
Wedensday sounds great! my icq #370721130