• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is the rift getting smaller?

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Yesterday, a friend of mine observed that the rift appeared to be getting smaller.

Today, now that the rift isn't absolutely infested with berserkers (thank you again, Drac), I was able to run around the edge.....And I think he was right.

Anyone else share this perception? Or is it just us?

-Galen's player

G

Seems to be exactly the same size to me. Besides, for that to happen there would have to be a full map patch, and we haven't had a patch since last week.

G

What if they had already included different map sizes for Dark Moonglow in the previous patch?

I've not noticed myself, but I will check it out upon my next death (which shouldn't be long once I can log-in...laundry duties first). Would be interesting if it was!

G

<blockquote><hr>

What if they had already included different map sizes for Dark Moonglow in the previous patch?

I've not noticed myself, but I will check it out upon my next death (which shouldn't be long once I can log-in...laundry duties first). Would be interesting if it was!

[/ QUOTE ]

If they had the ability to, they would have done the same for Moonglow, rather than building the hole then laying a bunch of locked down tiles over it. :p

C

Connor_Graham

I just did a walk around on my stealther to check this out. There's no difference in the size that I could tell.

G

If you will notice, the rift is the same size as is shown on the in-game map when
standing at the BR Machine.

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Thanks for replying everyone.

On a more messed up note, I have gone from "Babbling Loonie" to "Crazed Zealot."

*sighs* Ah, such wonderful titles Stratics gives out.....

-Galen's player