• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is the item 'Mesanna's Cream Pie' really appropriate for 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I clicked this link and since I work for myself , I promptly took your advice and reported myself to human resources and then promptly fired myself.
It's about time someone stepped up and took responsibility for their actions. There's been a lot of crude humor going on in this thread and frankly, I'm disgusted.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's about time someone stepped up and took responsibility for their actions. There's been a lot of crude humor going on in this thread and frankly, I'm disgusted.
Who's frankly?

All kidding aside no matter what is said or done it can be twisted or taken sexually. To fuss over something like this is silly. As a matter of fact by complaining about it you have actually brought unneeded attention to it.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What about meat pies? Anyone rather have a meat pie?

Who prefers a Pork Pie? Beef?
Or are you more of a Chicken Pie Person?

:pie:
:stir:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I clicked this link and since I work for myself , I promptly took your advice and reported myself to human resources and then promptly fired myself.
did you then hire yourself as a contractor making half the wage?

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
i love it when people make cream pies; they are so tasty; bannanna cream pie; boston cherry cream pie; i feel safe to eat them as they comfort me in my times of needs. they are very very good.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
i love beef pot pies. they make me feel silly too. chicken pot pie; pork pot pie, have i said too much? i just hope they dont run out of the pot pies

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Can we lock this now? Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.