• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Is Sonoma Dead? Where are the guilds?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I find it very strange that not a single guild posted in the guild thread that Giggles posted. I posted the THB and I'm not the GM for it. The current GM is a member of PAS. Yet my THB emissary has recruited a few treasure hunters.

Where are the other guilds of Sonoma? Have you all left the shard? Where do you hunt, meet? I know that the PAS and its alliances meet most evening in Nujel'm on the Felucca side.

I keep seeing posts in other forums of returning players or players that are thinking of returning, yet if one was to come to Sonoma where would they seek help from. I know the population is small here, just more room for people to place that dream house. I wish that MyUO could display the guilds of a shard. Not knowing who is here I think is one of the faults with this game. The current searching within MyUO is limit to putting the name of the guild in the search yet if you have no knowledge of the guilds how can you search.

Last edited:

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do only guilds matter? I've been running solo in Felucca. Atlantic is the most populated shard a similar thread only received two replies.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I would say post something maybe catch some folks that are looking for other people. I just wish others would post as we may get a few more folks to come over to Sonoma. We have a lot to offer an individual here, room to play, not the lag fest that is on larger shards like Atlantic or Chessy.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I still have a few old homes on Sonoma and even toons guilded to some older guilds; I hop on the shard once and awhile and never see anyone :( Where has everyone been hunting? I ran the abyss and the newer spawns and didn't see a soul, was probably around 9pm PST

edit; I just cheeked the PAS schedule; maybe ill tune into that next time I am on my old home shard. Might find some people.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen anybody in Abyss. I do the Wyvern spawn sometimes trying to get the tinker legs drop and farm Miasma for treasure maps. I do the Fel treasure maps only, and then champion spawns. I see the Star room skull alter fill up and empty often so there's definitely others doing the spawns.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I still have a few old homes on Sonoma and even toons guilded to some older guilds; I hop on the shard once and awhile and never see anyone :( Where has everyone been hunting? I ran the abyss and the newer spawns and didn't see a soul, was probably around 9pm PST

edit; I just cheeked the PAS schedule; maybe ill tune into that next time I am on my old home shard. Might find some people.
People's Army of Sonoma • Index page nightly events always start at 8pm CT, be sure to click the link for the Calendar there. People are always invited to attend, either meet up with them at Nujel'm - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia bank, Felucca side. Or if you know where the location is on the Calendar, give a shout in general chat you are coming to join the fun.