• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Pinco's still active?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't played in a couple years and need to reinstall EC whenever the UO website comes back up
I was using Pinco's before but can't tell from my old links whether Pinco's UI is still active
Is it?
Thanks

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't played in a couple years and need to reinstall EC whenever the UO website comes back up
I was using Pinco's before but can't tell from my old links whether Pinco's UI is still active
Is it?
Thanks
Yup still going strong! Though I find the last patch made it a bit laggy.

Sent from my SM-F936W using Tapatalk

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks you all. I see UO.com is back up, so time to download game and then try Pinco's

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Is it?
Thanks
Welcome home old friend.

*gives you a wink and lifts his glass of good old Moonglow Red in salute*

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks, Lord Nabin, old timer :)
FYI, UO.com is back up, so I re-installed EC Client and Pinco's and started macros and such
I haven't played in three years, so you can imagine I have to relearn everything.
(I have been paying monthly fee all that time, so house on Atlantic is still there)
What was I doing for those three years, if anybody wonders?
Elder Scrolls Online (still playing), Baldur's Gate 3 (finished), Elden Ring (until it got too hard for me around Level 70)
Now the old dog must relearn some old tricks :)