• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is LS still alive? :P

B

Brackit

Topic says it all. Just wondering. I just returned to Uo after quite sometime..two years. :p Would there still be intrest in T-hunts weekly? Arena matches? etc etc..

C

Count De'Mone

Alive....
from what I hear....yes...

From sitting on my boat in tram for two days now and only seeing 1 person....Not that I see..

S

Stupid Miner

Alive....
from what I hear....yes...

From sitting on my boat in tram for two days now and only seeing 1 person....Not that I see..
Er, Usually the middle of the ocean isn't the most accurate place to take a census. :)

K

Kensai Tsunami

haha ...yeah no 8x8

LS is very much alive. ask the EM's that worked overtime handing out 100's and 100's of cloaks of silence. they actually ran out of em a few times cuz they didnt expect to need so many.

and ya gotta keep in mind a buncha folks are playing around with the SA client lately. 2d for me tho. i'm too old to relearn uo and i just dont like the look of the non-2d version anyway. can wait to make a gargoyle or 2 and explore the new stuff when it hits for real.

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have actually seen an influx of people "Comming back" in the last few months, we have taken oh *Guessing* 4 people in our guild that has "Came Back."

C

Count De'Mone

8x8 quit working?...Oh well I'm stubborn and it's peaceful out there. :wall:

S

sapphirediablo11

8x8 still works if you believe it does... just the results will not be like the old days :)

Anyways LS is still live and popping so, come on down and visit!
Boat party on Count De'Mone boat :)

:spider:

C

Count De'Mone

Still haven't decided if I want to bring back the old days of Count......kinda miss my armada...but it's not as much fun without the serpent pillars....they really need to reactivate those :grrr:

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sure they aren't active? They were last time I played! eep.

C

Count De'Mone

Granted I haven't checked them out in about a year...but I assumed still inactive after 5 years of inactivity.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you mean the serpent pillars as in the ones that ferry you between t2a and moonglow in fel, then yes they work (doracron and sueacron).

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Patrick saw that was fixed when he came back I think.