• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Legends right for me?

N

Nox

So im looking for a shard (that isnt atlantic) to make a PVPer on. Clearly there are Fel goers in Legends so i was wondering if it was right for me.
are there a lot of speedhackers? i hate those Ba#%!?&s... how are the fel guilds set up? are there a few big fel guilds? or a lot of small ones? Are there tons of people in legends, in fel and tram? thanks in advance

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Legends PvP is pretty popping. There are some big guilds, alot of smaller ones. There are faction guilds that are hopping at the moment. A new guild E*F came over from Great Lakes, and I think they are bringing more. 82 is out there spawning and pvping. !OF!/BNAE are gate fighters/factions, they raid everyone once in awhile.

Alot of trash talking goes on, thats gonna happen, but I like pvping on this shard and am glad people are here.

Check it ou tdude, find out for yourself and see wha tyou think.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also 18 x 18 are in abundance in fel and I can get you a spot if you need one (no charge but deed price) just shot me a pm.

N

Nox

Thanks for the responses fellas. this Forum thing is great, but if i can speak to you "live" about pvp on Legends that would be great. ICQ:408506950

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The action on legends has been picking up of late.

82/ak47/$ix alliance- they spawn/raid/factions/yew gate, and field the most #'s on the shard ATM. (normally fields 8-12 people...can field WAY more. They have the numbers to field tamers/necros/dexxer/archers. I would say they play mainly dexxers though.)

Uocd/cdf- Factions, raid(sometimes), spawn, but mainly just gate fight. (Normally fields 8-10, can field WAY more. Mainly dexxers/stealth archers)

E*F- New guild to legends. They spawn, raid, and do a lot of gate fighting. (normally fields 6-8. Mainly play mages)

!O!/BNA- Spawn, raid, factions, yew gate. (Normally fields 3-5. Mainly plays mages, but they do have a good few dexxers.) IMO best teamwork/pvpers on the shard:gee:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
!O!/BNA- Spawn, raid, factions, yew gate. (Normally fields 3-5. Mainly plays mages, but they do have a good few dexxers.) IMO best teamwork/pvpers on the shard
LoL. Barf! You guys usally have nothing but dexxers. It is of the last few days ive seen you field mages. And usually thats only when your on RL. I still heart you and your a beast.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh and lets not forget the Harrys we do. Probably at least one every other day it seems.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL. Barf! You guys usally have nothing but dexxers. It is of the last few days ive seen you field mages. And usually thats only when your on RL. I still heart you and your a beast.

hehe that's probably because if I'm the only mage on they get to see PMS RLS come out to play!

"If you were on a mage we could have cross healed."

"If you were on a mage you could have teled over the para fields."

"I hate dexxers."

:rant2: