• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it worthwhile shelling out for a white stuffy- methinks not- just wait till next year??

G

Kinda happened with the ''rare'' white vals cards form last year...they were selling for many millos each...yet this year we get as hatfull of white ones each and u cannot tell the difference between years????

So the white stuffies are rare this year.....mmm so what next year we will get a hatfull each....so just wait...

G

I don't buy stuff like that when it first comes out. I would be excited to get one of my own accord (I've never in all my years gotten anything "rare" in a holiday item) but nah, I wouldn't pay for 'em.
I have a few holiday statues now that I paid for, but it's years later. Remember this isn't the first year they repeated holiday gifts, people forget we got the globes/statues twice too.
Doesn't matter to me.
People pitching a fit over the white valentines even though they are different sayings this year.
Can't please everyone. I'm pleased with what I got and a few that I xshard traded.
I wish they came in deed form so xshard trading could continue it's tradition. Now people log in all their chars to see if they got a "rare" one and aren't xsharding those like we used to. *sigh*

I

imported_ElRay

arent you the same guy who got all bent out of shape because you missed the magincia event and didnt get any good rubble? I believe you said something along the lines of "wait until christmas the devs will prolly give out fire rubble and date palm trees, so dont buy any!!"

let me tell you something, if some people want something, they will buy it no matter the price, the ramblings of a deluded bitter person will not sway them one bit

L

LunaMage

Nope. I won't buy the white stuffies. Now don't get me wrong, I have in the past shelled out millions for some rarer items i wanted, but not for stuffies.

B

Babble

If you must have white pixels buy it.
If you do not have to have it, just forget it.

Oh and my house from the return program 6 months ago still has not decayed, so that system is a bit broken

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I would be excited to get one of my own accord (I've never in all my years gotten anything "rare" in a holiday item)

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my own experience as well. 5+ full accounts claiming gifts on 10+ shards - and nothing of the specials all the years.

*Salute*
Olahorand

G

i DID not miss the maginca event my friend.. alas iam a real life player with a job so cant play 24/7... so no i didnt get heaps of uber rubble like the 24/7 players did!! but i got my fair share.....and yes i still believe like last years rare white cards are now this years common white cards.. that rubble will become availble again and again......

G

yah flutter ive noticed odd peeps xsharding crappy one after crappy one and keeping all there colours back!!!! ..while i give all the colours to em.....mmmmm..... u ae right deed form would have been better....

R

rovpilotusn

I do have to agree with your statement THP. I do check to see what I am trading (I was trying to figure out if there was a pattern or any rhyme or reason to colors and types). What I found was that you get a pretty random color pattern, but the normal/tanish brown stuffies are most prevalent. I traded with one individual that said they had 24 available for trade. I checked the 15 that I traded and there were 9 normal/tan ones and 6 color ones. When I got my 15, every one of them was the normal/tan color. Made me kind of mad that I had traded my color ones away and gotten generic stuffies that I already have a metric a$$ ton of in return. The person did have them all on one character and did a mass one time transfer which made me think that they had sorted the good ones out. I have marked the colors that I have traded and if I would have used transfer tokens, I would have 4 full sets of stuffies (minus the whites of course). I have yet to put a full set of stuffies together on my home shard. I hope the last few trades I have to do; I can get the 2 stuffies I need to make one set.