• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Is it possible to reforge this one property?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to reforge some leather armor with only one property: Strength Bonus

It looks like Mighty / Of Vitality would be the way to go. Just trying to see if anyone has done this before. As of the writing of this, I cannot get into TC to test it. If possible, what runic should I use?

Thanks again!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to reforge some leather armor with only one property: Strength Bonus

It looks like Mighty / Of Vitality would be the way to go. Just trying to see if anyone has done this before. As of the writing of this, I cannot get into TC to test it. If possible, what runic should I use?

Thanks again!

Look here... because it depends on how much STR you want. The higher level runics produce higher intensities, but the downside is they also produce more properties. I can tell you for something like a Dull Copper Hammer it produces 1 property like 75% of the time, but that would only get you 3 STR.

[Imbuing] - Reforging. How to | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming