• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it possible to raise total skills over 720

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Is it possible to raise total skills over 720? I know the base skills can only go to 720 but with the use of items can you go over 720 as long as you've used power scrolls on that character?

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1620145683680.png 1620145742144.png

Here's a PvP thief build using jewelry and armor pieces to bump up to 820 (840 when using 120 fencing or healing instead of GM tracking).

The most common +skill items are jewelry, but various other artifact armor pieces have +skill on them. For example, Captain John's Hat gives +20 swords and the Royal Inquisitor's Cloak gives +20 stealth.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Archers have + 5 quiver and 20 on headdress.
Would not be able to have a real 4 × 120 bard/archer without those if you run songs.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and a must-have item is the +60 ancient smithy hammer, am I right?
If you have a 30% Exep a +15 ASH with 120 Smith will make anything 100% EXP tp fill bods. A +60 ASH only takes you to 780.
I have a 7x Legend Tame/Lore/Vet, Mage, Music/Peace/Discord with the ability to swap Provo with Peace or Disco and still be at 840 total
skills.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and a must-have item is the +60 ancient smithy hammer, am I right?
I use one to repair cannons with my tamer, cuts the ore by a lot. I use one to make colored Barding Deeds so I make exceptionals. You can make 180 repair deeds. Not needed for basic smithing stated above.