• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Is it possible to make this...

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

Is it possible to craft and imbue a sampire suit completely? No artifacts just all imbued? I know it won't be best I just want to do a champ spawn if this is possible.

If so how do you go about it? My sampire will use swords if that matters. I know this won't be ideal but if it's possible it is what I'm working with for now. Thanks all.

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
Hello all,

Is it possible to craft and imbue a sampire suit completely? No artifacts just all imbued? I know it won't be best I just want to do a champ spawn if this is possible.

If so how do you go about it? My sampire will use swords if that matters. I know this won't be ideal but if it's possible it is what I'm working with for now. Thanks all.
It is absolutely possible to craft a suit from scratch. Prior to the newer loot system that was what everyone did.

As far as how to go about it generally most people will start with a spreadsheet with what the final suits mods need to be. This is a conversation in and of itself that takes you down the rabbit hole of what skills and how to play a sampire. Assuming that you are starting out on champs I generally run 120 swords, 120 tactics, 120 resist, 120 bushido, 100 necro, 70 chivalry, 70 parry. With those skills I usually shoot for max resists, I like ep 50, 45 hci, 45dci, 100di, 40 lrc, 25hpi, 30+ stamina, as much int and mana as you can cram in. Depending on what you end up doing with skills lrc is not a bad option either, but not at all required as arcane clothing can often help with v.e.

So with your skills and stats figured out determine what you will make the suit out of, leather, metal, wood etc. then figure out if you are going to need to reforge a piece for something like an eater, hci dci or another stat. beyond that if you are going to make it out of wood for example you could make a base piece out of normal wood, reforge it, pof it, imbue it, then enhance for additional resists and mods. A gm carpenter will add resists randomly to the base piece which is 5/3/2/3/2.

For explaining purposes lets assume a crafted set of leggings with resists of 7/10/4/9/4 is reforged to have hci 5, you add pof, you imbue up 4 additional mods. then you can use a forged metal of artifacts to have a 100% chance to enhance the item. You use bloodwood, which will add 3/8/1/3/3 and hpr2 so your final piece will be hci5, hpr2, (whatever else you imbue), and resists of 10/18/5/12/7.

some great resources are knuckleheads.dk specifically for the imbuing calculator, uoguide.com for enhancing and all over this forum for sampire builds. If you have specific questions we will help. Your question is very broad But I hope I helped in some small way. My sampires all use items that I made, Only 1 has legendaries on the suit at all so a hand made suit is more than possible, i recommend it.

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you very much. I will give this a try. I was just generally wondering how ya go about it this pretty much will get me going. I won't have a reforge tool thing for 100 percent but other than that I think this points me in a good direction.

Jon

Adventurer
One option you have for adding in a CC and M&S glasses is go VVV and there are two items there at no cost of gold to you, that is how I started out on my guys till I could afford the regular item and take him out of VVV. to get the garb it can take a bit but go into blackthorn and earn drops there 100 drops will get you the dci/luck garb and I think 50 (I could be wrong) will get you the blackthorn M&S version.