• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it possible to do Scaling without a mouse wheel?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on the road using my laptop with a trackpoint so don't have a mouse. Is it possible to do Scaling of the other windows (containers, bars, etc) without the mouse wheel? When i mouse over enable scaling it just says that it allows you to change the size using the mouse wheel.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on the road using my laptop with a trackpoint so don't have a mouse. Is it possible to do Scaling of the other windows (containers, bars, etc) without the mouse wheel? When i mouse over enable scaling it just says that it allows you to change the size using the mouse wheel.
can't be done.
Laptops should have the scrolling feature, just scroll your finger on the left border of the touchpad...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, thanks for the reply. This laptop doesn't have a touchpad, it's a Trackpoint (IBM laptop technology). I'll be home in a few days so it's no big deal. Thanks

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in a similar situation with setting up UO on my laptop. I copied my profile folder from my PC over to the laptop. Logged in and scaled everything to fit the laptop as its different resolution from the PC. Once I had one profile all setup I then used the Pinco profile editor tool to clone the new profile so all characters the same layout and scale etc. I did need to use a mouse for the initial setup though.