• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Is it Possible and How do I do it??

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to reforge 5 Strength by itself on woodland armor and if so, what tool would I use?

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep it's possible, sommerset posted the charts in the imbue thread that show what kit to use, I'm not sure exactly off the top of my easy for woodlands, but I used a spined kit for my str suit for my human crafter. I used non power, but checked structural and mighty of vitality as the name. since it was for my crafter, i did not care about the negatives.

Use oak or ash dependent...
Oak without powerful option but with fundimental and choice of name mighty of vitality if your making a suit or a crafter and do not care about the durability, only str.. Will take a few try's

Ash with power only and name mighty of vitality for armor your going to use for battle, but again you will hav Tavel to try a few times..