• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it maintenance morning?

B

Beatrice Quill

It's fallen and it can't get up....
Nothing in the FYI yet.

M

Maldril

Ah, there's the FYI entry: Yes, we've completely forgotten about Siege, as many of you have suspected.

M

Maldril

This is unfortunate timing. I've been playing WoW again. Today WoW is having their 8 hour maintenace. EVE-online also goes down at this time. And, now, SP is down for 1 hour 8 minutes and counting....

S

SiegepVperilous

undie my siege my one and only friend my siege again
stuck in the world around the bend
i cant see u in the end
where is my server in the list?

undie my siege my one and only my siege begin

where is siege kimberly?

G

7:25 am est and still no server .......

Did they blow something up during morning maintance??

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only partially related, but anybody remember like 2 years ago, I made a post about "Siege going all night, resting 3 minutes, then going again all day, with you, your friends, your friends friends"?

'Mr Ha Ha Ha' had it as his sig for a while.

It's been bugging me lately that I can't remember what exactly it was =p

Anybody?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A single world's worship is enough for me, I'm not a greedy man.

Besides, it would be hard to properly subjugate an entire universe single handedly, and minion's just can't be trusted to do it with the correct amount of finesse.

G

<blockquote><hr>

A single world's worship is enough for me, I'm not a greedy man.

Besides, it would be hard to properly subjugate an entire universe single handedly, and minion's just can't be trusted to do it with the correct amount of finesse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pffft, underachieve much?

-Skylark

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer to envision myself as somewhat of a father figure to Siege.

Sure, an abusive father, but a father nonetheless.

What kind of father would I be if I abandoned you all for the first flashy thing to cross my path?

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your being daddy does that mean it's my turn to be mommy??

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'd better be talking about making me breakfast, or it's back in the crawlspace with you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You'd better be talking about making me breakfast, or it's back in the crawlspace with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to be the one to tell you, but your "wife" is no cook. He is also no lady.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

If your being daddy does that mean it's my turn to be mommy??

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you look in an apron?
I'm sure Skylark has a frying pan she can lend ya!
hahah

S

SiegepVperilous

lol wulf is funny says he owns a server where half his guild makes up half the population of the server

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol wulf is funny says he owns a server where half his guild makes up half the population of the server

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are disillusioned aren't you?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
....That's a new one.

R

Rykus

At the very least, they have no grasp of sentence structure or punctuation.

Yes Wulf, news to me as well. You've certainly said alot of minionesque (yes I just made that up) statements, but that is one I have yet to see you claim.