• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it just me or ....... (please read)

4u2nv

Wassup everyone, i've been browsing through alot of forums on atlantic and great lakes and came across their awesome daily pvp moments with factions and guild wars. Does anyone feel like that would be great here on catskills or are we on different levels? I feel like because of the crazy pvp on atlantic and GL, everyone is transferring over or getting ready to transfer as i know 10+ regular pvp'ers on cats transfering as soon as xfer comes back up. Me and my brother just started again since 2006 and started chars on catskills because as far as we can remember, chesapeake was headed downhill and according to uo.com - catskills has or had the most guildwars which was false due to poor updates.
So my question now is- would any midsize guilds want to goto war with my guild? I currently have a roster of 5-6 people in the guild with more to be recruited depending on status of our diplomacy. Perhaps we can even set something like first to reach 100 kills gets a reward of 1 million dollars for starters.

Sorry for my bad grammar and if this doesnt make sense, i apologize. I'd hope you all understand what im trying to get at tho. Thanks

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The number of guildwars on Catskills is as high as it is because of the large number of small RP guilds.
We're probably have close to the lowest PvP population now that DB4 has gone elsewhere.

I don't think increased PvP can really benefit Catskills though until things get a little more fair.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We actually have guild wars going on. You just have to look at the right guilds. We (The United Pirates, 43 members) are doing roleplaying guild wars within the roleplaying community in Trammel. Another guild (branches of the GRI) are organized in Felucca PvP. So, if you want to fight, there are many options.