Is everyone happy now?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
If you can't understand it Drax, then I'm afraid I can't help you.
Vortex... if you honestly think the problem here is my lack of understanding, I sincerely feel sorry for you.

This is stratics land and stratics does what they want regardless and any person who populates this place is stratics' pancake. That point has been made very clear a long, long time ago... We all are "just doing our job" after all...

Nilly Willy.

BTW, how many infraction points is calling someone a coward or telling them their a ninny... worth?

I need to be prepared for when the moment seem appropriate.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
Maybe the filter didn't have a hand in it, maybe he put the stars there himself. Think outside your box.
Speaking of thinking outside the box, did it occur to you that maybe Mods can see the difference between when you enter stars and when the filter does it for you?
Why the **** can't I see that then? When the **** was it ****ing decided for me that I had to ****ing subject myself to this candy ass carebear bull****?

huh?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
k, personal attack is not a 'bannable offence'. It will get you infraction points, rake up enough of those and you'll trigger an automatic ban.
It's not the fact that profanity is used that makes it a personal attack, any offensive name calling qualifies.

Profanity is filtered because this is a publicly viewable forum. Anyone, any age can see it. They don't have to log in.
If you want to use profanity without the filter, go post on a private board where they don't have to worry about children seeing it.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 13, 2004
Iantown
Drax how old are you? Does your mommy know you have such a potty mouth?

O

Ole Cheapy

k, personal attack is not a 'bannable offence'. It will get you infraction points, rake up enough of those and you'll trigger an automatic ban.
It's not the fact that profanity is used that makes it a personal attack, any offensive name calling qualifies.
If you can't understand it Drax, then I'm afraid I can't help you.

The best I can think of is that you have the same mentality of the Mythbusters.

This don't sound like mother goose to me.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
I see. So who determines what's offensive? What authority has determined the acceptable-ness of words like coward and ninny... (assuming they are?) and deemed words like pancake and ******* are unacceptable? Why isn't this in the ROC because these are not actually personal attacks....? When did we suddenly become subject to made up rules..? Is there a clause in there stating: these rules aren't the real rules, the real rules are the ones the staff here make up as we go along.

A personal attack is a personal attack. Not someones made-up definition of it.

Getting to the point... you don't hand out infractions for posters calling other posters liars, which is unequivically a personal attack.

Yet you do hand out infractions for posters calling other posters mother ****ers... which is not a personal attack. It's name calling.

Name calling in and of itself is not a personal attack. Also, considering most conversations happen in character... there is nothing personal about any of the "attacks" between two posters.

It's pretty clear you're not following the ROC, but instead: making up this crap as you go along to suit your whims and wishes.

Profanity is filtered because this is a publicly viewable forum. Anyone, any age can see it. They don't have to log in.
If you want to use profanity without the filter, go post on a private board where they don't have to worry about children seeing it.
Shouldn't I have an option to see profanity, if I should so choose to want to?

I suppose nobody should be allowed to drink a beer since it's illegal for kids to drink them.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
MY God, you must really make this crap up as you go...

Are your eyes open when you type?

Or are you like, using the Force?

You really like Star Wars, I can tell. It makes you hipthrust.

My dog does that when he sees a hot pancake, too.

F

Førsaken

F-skin just proved my point. Skylark doesn't play anymore, so she shouldn't post here. Simply ridiculous. Because she stopped paying for an account does not mean she isn't still a member of this community. In fact, I would consider her moreso a member than most of the children that post/play on Siege.
Oh man! You broke out the, ImAMiddleSchoolFaggot play, and changed my name to F-skin! So original buddy!

Lets do talk about "children", you ****ing child.

p.s. As far as I'm concerned, you should get the **** off SP too.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 13, 2004
Iantown
MY God, you must really make this crap up as you go...

Are your eyes open when you type?

Or are you like, using the Force?

You really like Star Wars, I can tell. It makes you hipthrust.

My dog does that when he sees a hot pancake, too.
Is that Kirk or Spock in that suit?

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Oh man! You broke out the, ImAMiddleSchoolFaggot play, and changed my name to F-skin! So original buddy!

What? All I did was shorten your calltag. We do it all the time at work.

As for getting off SP, you left. I'm staying. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 13, 2004
Iantown

Oh boy mommy's swear jar is getting really full today.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Enough, you don't like the rules here, go elsewhere. Petra explained it, you just don't agree. Its your right to disagree but that doesn't change things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.