• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is EA no longer enforcing the Harrassment Policy???

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is EA no longer enforcing the Harrassment Policy? I was harrassed and have been waiting for an hour in queue. I won't go into details or name any names as that would violate Stratics ROC. An hour for a harrassment complaint seems a long time. I was just wondering if they're no longer enforcing it and I missed hearing about it. thank you.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might think that with this event they are getting a lot of calls over various issues. But just about any time it can take a while. You should get an email though saying they received your page and will take the appropriate action, etc...

Safe Travels, Sam

G

Be sure to take a Pic of your journal to show what they said to you. You can e mail it to them as proof.

E

eolsunder1

and make sure to use the help menu verbal harassment target to help send along. I know the person you are talking about and yes, hes pain in the butt, but sending along the info is about all you can do. He's mouthy in doom also.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe the verbal harrassment page sends not only your journal, but the player you targeted. So an actual visit by a GM is not really necessary. The journals will be reviewed and depending on the severity, the player will suddenly realize one day that he/she can't log in. hehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is EA no longer enforcing the Harrassment Policy? I was harrassed and have been waiting for an hour in queue. I won't go into details or name any names as that would violate Stratics ROC. An hour for a harrassment complaint seems a long time. I was just wondering if they're no longer enforcing it and I missed hearing about it. thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

They did nothing about the griefer releasing Unicorns at the event last night, so I guess the ROC is not longer a major concern to the powers that be. By not strictly enforcing the policy they are condoning the actions. Many people are turned away form the game because of people whom grief and harrass others.

G

They can't afford to lose any more players. Be it by ban or other.