• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is blackrock going to have a turn in?

• Thread starter StaticOnAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StaticOnAtlantic

well..... another one of sorts.....

I have been collecting it ever since it has started and i have near 2k in blackrock. just FOF never said anything about it

S

StaticOnAtlantic

sorry guys cant spell this morning "haven=have" blah

G

To be honest, nobody was going to be expected to obtain 2k blackrock. If you have that much, don't expect a special reward for that alone. The time you got rewards for that was back when old haven existed

I think its more likely to just be a useful resource, like metal makes weapons, leather makes armour, wood makes bows, gems make artifacts, blackrock will help with events.

M

mmmbeer05

sorry you lost out....and that was a damn good turn-in too...br for hammers/ingredients and so on.

this turnin cycle is SUPREMELY lame

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you have the rock, use it to blow up the shadowlords...save it to use on the real shadow lords....cast some spells, get some voices...go and torture inu with it, save it see if it can be used by the gargoyle race to make weapons, other then that, i dont think there will be a turn in for blackrock..the turn in is...say a spell, bang you get a cloak.