• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is a "pop" as good as an "KA-BOOM"? Christmas Art Fest Atl vs. Izm.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I was a bit shocked this morning when I went to see how far along the Atlantic tree was coming... and to see if I needed to bring a new wave of BODs when I saw this pathetic sight. THEN I checked out Izumo where I have a few guys powerful enough to recall and sent a book full of BODs... and I was quite shocked.

I had asked the question if Christmas ended on December 24th... as Japanese banks were cleaned out of all festive decorations. At least on Atlantic, at this mo, they are still in place. I know some people cant get rid of things quick enough... but keeping things up till New Years has always been what I do. Do we see a new wave of these festivals or is that it till next year? (IF we see them next year.)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jhelom, and then Brit, will have the festival before it closes for the year

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something funny happened...

When I was dropping my newest round of BODs on the new elf in Jhelum. Granted, this has never happened to me and I'm 100% sure others HAVE seen it happen. :)

I had done maybe 20 guys... log in, go to the bag, grab a BOD, go to the rune, recall, run over drop the BOD on the Elf. It becomes robotic. Maybe at 23 I hear the soft "Ho ho ho", funny sparkles fall from the sky. I was like "WHAT THE..." (expletive deleted). hehe. (I'm honest!) I thought I did something wrong. Then, I noticed the tiny little Charlie Brown tree that is the first stage of the tree. Seeing I only just do my BODs, leave... go on my business, I dont hang about watching the others come in and out. hehe. Its funny! I love it. Little rare eventlettes.