• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Irony

Status
Not open for further replies.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe this speaks for itself and nothing further needs to be said:

Orion ‎(4:27 AM):
if you'd like a fight, we'd be glad to do a 5v5 sometime!
Solus ‎(4:27 AM):
LoL nope we only zerg sir, you can go back to being *******
Orion ‎(4:27 AM):
Ah the irony of that statement

Enjoy the laughs!

L

Lord_Deimos

LoL The funny thing is you took all of that seriously...

You guys all died....Stop being salty :heart:

M

M-Waffle-K

This is whats funny, I have proof. lol He claimed they were joking... You will see my corpse at the bank :/ surrounded by nine FOA....thats right 9 people to kill me and I wasant wearing arms..:)

The numbers were around 11 on 5(these are ball park, point being they had way more) that night. I may be shorting FOA a couple though. They had enough for 3 seperate groups of people to run around if that tells you anything..AND...AND, to top it off, one of the kids used to be in our guild so he tried to run in the house and wither spam us to death, and here is what happend.
Btw the tenth one was hidden on the west side of the house.

like the no sleeved suit :)

I dont even have to throw insults out, I will let these pics speak for themselves.
"One Tamer, Two Tamer, Three Tamer more, oh to heck with it, we will zerg AND have tamers."
Maybe just one :>

Status
Not open for further replies.