• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) IronWeaver Auctions (List Added) **Live Auction- Nov 18th 8pm Est **

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will be holding a Live Auction this Friday at my SouthEast Luna House.
Runes will be dropped from now until then around Luna Bank. I will also have gates available day of.

Along with the Live Auction I will have 5 auction safes up.
The auction safes will be set for 1 hour. I will start them up at 7:45, so they should end around 8:45.

Safe #1. Unlucky Sandals By Unostem, Wakoku 17th Anniversary **Will have a 10 Million Starting Bid**
*Event Item from Wakoku Shard. Wearable Sandals, if you dbl click, they work like a Luck Statue*
Safe #2. Horn Of The Mystical Unicorn **Will Have a 25 Million Starting Bid**
*Event Item From Sonoma, 15 Total Dropped.*
Safe #3. Animated Legs Of The Insane Tinkerer **Item Will have NO Starting Bid!!!**
Safe #4. 100 Pieces Of Europa Gold Cloth **Item Will Hvae NO Starting Bid!!!**
Safe #5. 100 Pieces Of Tangle Cloth **Item Will Hvae NO Starting Bid!!!**

_____All Safe Items Can Currently Be Viewed At The Auction House_____

The Live Auction List * I will be adding afew more items to the list. I have a few more come in*

#1. Dragon Turtle Fountain Deed
#2. Britannian Ship Deed
#3. Orc Ship Deed
#4. Woodworker's Bench Deed
#5. Bucket Of Water -Old Server Birth-
#6. Floor Spikes
#7. Santa's Old Socks (Yamato 2010) *2010 Xmas Gift*
#8. Official Origin Obstacle Course Jump Rope
#9.2 Powerful Firework Staffs *Shoots Fireworks When Clicked. Colors Are Neon Green &Neon Yellow*
#10. Mage Suit: *Stats Below, Suit can also been seen on a Mannequin at the Auction House*
#11. I Participated In The Savage Crisis And All I Got Was Deathrobes *Orange Robe From A Old Event*
#12. Tree Stump 7 Year Veteren Reward Deed
#13. Pilots Wheel Deed
#14. Skull Mug
#15. Imbuing Package: 11 Deeds of 100 Essence: Order/Precision/Diligence/Sing/Control/Passion/Achievement/Balance/Feeling/Direction/Persistence

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
More Info On #10's Mage Suit:
It is a 12 Piece suit- 6 Armor Slots, Ring/Brace, Scrappers/Shield, Talisman, and Robe Included
It has the following stats
All 70's Resists
100% Lrc
40% Lmc
18 Mana Regen
55 Mana Inc
25 Hit Point Inc
18 Intel
80% Spell Dam Inc (Includes Scrapper Book)
2/6 Casting ( 1/2 from Shield, 1/1 from Scrapper, 0/3 on Bracelet)

This suit is a perfect start for any Mage type character.
Lots of added mana/intel with the regen to keep your mana pool filled and those spells coming
80% Sdi to make sure your spells pack a nice punch!
_____The Suit Can Currently Be Viewed On A Mannequin At The Auction House_______