• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Iron Beetles

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night a friend and I went in search of these in the Underworld. We tamed a few before they were 'fixed' and we wanted to tame some 'improved' ones. We couldn't find them anywhere. I am about to go looking again but wanted to know if others have ever encountered this problem. I see their scales are used in some quests I am about to embark on so I really would like to find them.

L

Lil' Lucien

They are in the same place they were the first time you tamed them. In the North end of the underworld on yer way to Naverys lair. They take a hot minute to re-spawn so maybe someone was killin them before you arrived. Be prepared to be camped for awhile if you are collecting scales, and they hit really hard.