• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Iron Bathing Gown and rubble, or trade for the right 18x18

Quintessence

Journeyman
All items found on Atlantic Shard, ask for Quintessence in general chat or send me a message here on stratics.

Rubble Armoire, Dresser, and peg leg benches(x2) asking 50m per piece
rubble unhighlighted x3.png rubble armoire.png rubble bench 2.png rubble dresser.png rubble dresser unhighlighted.png

For those interested I have other rubble stashed away that I'm still sorting through such as the tall wooden post walls facing both south(x4) and east(x3), only 2 south facing ones with skulls, along with some sand stone walls. I also have a small stash of the regular rubble benches, a moongate rock (I also have the quest turn in one, there is a difference) that is light brown in color. I also have rubble plants of various nature...ferns, large and small, cattails, morning glories....all plants are green. Open to offers on anything listed, will get numbers on how many of what wall and such for those interested.

An Iron Bathing Gown Embroidered With A Towel Emblem, asking 100m obo
bathing gown highlighted.png bathing gown.png

Will consider trades for the right 18x18 in Ter Mur, Toke, or Malas

Last edited: