• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IRL OT - Everyone!

S

soulstoner

Precious Sweet Face -- She's gonna get you a good work out -- lotta energy to burn there --- :D

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
aww reminds me of my little buddy when he was a wee lad, now he is all grown up... still adore him though :)

Barely 1.5Months..

Grown Up...

S

soulstoner

Origionally Posted by Deaol
aww reminds me of my little buddy when he was a wee lad, now he is all grown up... still adore him though :)

pic 1
pic 2

Great baby pic and handsome dawg -- looks like you treat em real good - in that he gets to go to super cool outdoor adventures .... where is that?

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is meh pup's Gabby!
I love her to death. when she goes i'll prolly die.
Can you belive shes 16?

more ya love longer they live

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Great baby pic and handsome dawg -- looks like you treat em real good - in that he gets to go to super cool outdoor adventures .... where is that?
North Vancouver Island, BC ... yeah he is a lucky dog... that is pretty much his backyard :D

L

Lady D

Here is my Toby.. He past away 6 months ago he was 18 years old . Very missed