• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

inviting all trammel-based players and everyone else

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
come to fel! give some life to fel! attempt a spawn with my guild ONZU!
we're not some huge guild (2 players) that can promise your safety or anything, in fact there's a great chance we will all die... but you're missing out on a whole different aspect of UO which is a lot of fun.
come to despise fel tonight 9pm central... if you don't know, the spawn altar is on the island where you used to be able to make a living killing ogre lords...
we'll do everything we can to complete the spawn with everyone alive, that's no guarantee though so don't bring anything that isn't insured.
IT'S ONLY INSURANCE $$
death in a video game isn't (or shouldn't be) a big deal

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was fun.
A few tips for us trammies, need resist, and ya gotta get used to the push thru....been a long time since I played with that!

Cash, let's do this again, perhaps when the events are either over, or left going on so long no one is doing em anymore. Bet we can get a lot more peeps involved if ya do.

Thanks for the memories *grins*

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, it was myself, fozzie bear, uriah heep (WHO IS THE MAN BTW, THX FOR COMING) maybe 5? X.....
and then L*D showed up with 6?

V

Vyal

What did you expect Uriah came and everyone wanted to pwn the fool.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So when are you going to do this again? Umm, event is over for me. I feel safe with Uriah around :p