• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invisible Safe

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

toontownhappy

In a CFO a couple nights ago, we got an invisible safe. Just wanted to post a pic of it so everyone would know what to look for if goons mysteriously stop doing any damage to the CFO.

Attachments

S

Steveo

Nice Pic. Was this the cfo I was with you? I thought I remembered that we had a invisible safe also.

T

toontownhappy

Yeah, it was you, Cooper, Violet Purplegrooven, and me. I just forgot to post a pic until today lol.

S

Steveo

Oh yeah that was the four toon best cfo ever. I have to say it was fast and fun Nice job. And the best part is we got a TU 80. YAY!!!!!:D

S

Sally Bumblefoot

It seems like those are coming more frequently lately. If you cant see his face (if his back is toward you) it is still easy to tell because you will get a good hit but no damage will be done. That is a good pic though. Sometimes it is much harder to see the second set of eyes than other times too. Once I would have sworn there was no second set but no damage was done so I hit it with a safe anyway. Sure enough there was one!! They need to fix that!!