• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion weapons and hued armor

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone found a good use for these? Do they have hidden free imbue points or anything?

I'm talking about the ones from this year (damage eater, mana leech, di, hit spell) and last year (lightning, ssi, di). Does anyone use the hued armor either?

Debating on smelting it all down for the lockdowns. But if there's a use for it I prefer not to.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find the some of the bows, throwing weapons, and faster melee weapons worthwhile. The armor pretty much deco, cloth from the capes sells fairly well, I havenot got around to trying it but hear the weapons unravel to relic frags.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The weapons imbue as normal not exc.

Medusa is a Repond. I use it there. I think mortal is a good special.

upload_2017-12-29_23-50-49.png