• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion question

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to ask whats probly a silly question, but been busy in RL so missed most of latest things. Cannot port to Trinsic so suspected invasion and it has hatreds everywhere, town crier saying Trinsics over run by orcs but nothing but hatreds for over half an hour of killing them. Is this normal, how do you clear town, any help appeciated.

C

cheerful

Hiya, i'm no authority on it but the system just seems to 'break' sometimes. One of the things i have read is a problem whereby the crimson dragon cant spawn in the last invaded town which was Brit early this morning, i was there but didn't see the crimson although others might say otherwise. Think we just have to wait til someone presses the re-set button.
(killing the townsfolk will not advance the spawn or make you popular with the Mayor) :)

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya, i'm no authority on it but the system just seems to 'break' sometimes. One of the things i have read is a problem whereby the crimson dragon cant spawn in the last invaded town which was Brit early this morning, i was there but didn't see the crimson although others might say otherwise. Think we just have to wait til someone presses the re-set button.
(killing the townsfolk will not advance the spawn or make you popular with the Mayor) :)
I was there at Brit this morning and Crimson was there and got slapped again, 2 tamers lost their GD's because, either the did not know, or was stupid enough not to believe what they was told about the Crimson turning drags wild, plus about 4 of us had a client crashes, during the fight with the Crimson.

Trinsic was supposed to be next on the list, that was about 9am GMT, Poor npc's have been getting slaughtered by the dozen all morning. Have to admit my necro/mage is guilty of slaughtering so many paladin's in Trinsic, well he was only defending himself most of the time :lick::lick:

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go kill skele liches in hope to get spellbook or talisman today or tomorrow. This will end very soon.

K

Kiminality

Trinsic was supposed to be next on the list, that was about 9am GMT, Poor npc's have been getting slaughtered by the dozen all morning.
Trinsic had a CD last night.
If the citizens were still (hatred) then the dragon was likely tucked away behind one of the buildings up north of the crossroads with the Keg and Anchor, and Paladin Isle.