• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion Loot.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simply open his/her paperdoll (meaning: dblclick his/her character), you will see his/her name as "Gareth the healer/mage/warrior/else"... :)

Good hunting!
:sword:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do know when you fighting a monster/NPC and it health come back fast then check out if there is no healer around. Try to kill those first ! Otherwise a fight can last a long time. :)

N

Nenime

What experience do you have with the PvP situation amongst the Invasion?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What experience do you have with the PvP situation amongst the Invasion?

I have no PvP experience. :)

I just ask Sherry the Mouse the news in my house and she tells me where i have to go to get killed... uhm... i mean go whack some monsters! ;)

B

Boogieman

Best loot I've gotten is a spellbook from a general:

64 spells
3 MR
10% LMC
30% SDI
(Yes, it seems Draconi is off regarding the SDI range on the spellbooks - he writes they go from 20-25%, but I have one with 26% apart of the mentioned 30%)

Yesterday I solo'ed a general in Britain (took me 25-30 minutes with EVs and spells) and I got nothing at all from him.