• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Invasion Imp

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SELLING THIS NOW, SEE POST # 10 BELOW FOR AUCTION TERMS:

I've got a red invasion imp that I'd love to find a value on, please.

(don't need a "put it up for auction to assess value", I've been gone a while and I'm curious if these would attract any interest)

Thanks!

Lykor

Last edited:

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I've got a red invasion imp that I'd love to find a value on, please.

(don't need a "put it up for auction to assess value", I've been gone a while and I'm curious if these would attract any interest)

Thanks!

Lykor
Can I see a pic or see him in game?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you are standing in Luna I am guessing it isn't one of the buggy ones that snap back to magincia?

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling this now - Thanks for the input. I'll start it at 50m, 5m increments, will end it Saturday night at 9pm Eastern time, 5 minute popcorn etc etc.
350m BUYOUT....

It is NOT bugged and it's usable/bondable.

@Decadence
@Zandor

Last edited:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Marky mark is the winner at 160m - hit me up on ICQ or PM for delivery time, I'm happy to meet you know if it is convenient

Thanks everyone

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To start checking thread dates going forward and if older than a month to PM without posting... cuz your necroing year old threads for nothing. This pet and perhaps even the seller/buyer are long gone!
correct, nuff` said.

kai_Shek

Adventurer
To start checking thread dates going forward and if older than a month to PM without posting... cuz your necroing year old threads for nothing. This pet and perhaps even the seller/buyer are long gone!
Haha that's funny I bought this exact pet from this exact owner 6 yrs later.... enough said (Mind Blowing)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Haha that's funny I bought this exact pet from this exact owner 6 yrs later.... enough said (Mind Blowing)
Congrats, now next time please have the courtesy and common sense to reach out privately to close your sale on a years old thread. Thanks! :thumbup:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think I'll keep doing me...sit back and watch!
I mean... okay?
It is still a good rule on a forum to not necro an old thread. Your outcome would have been no different if you private messaged the dude instead of resurrecting an irrelevant thread. To point out how irrelevant this thread is, to quote yourself:

Your only 990 mil off
The original sale of 160M means nothing with the market exchange for inflation. So why? You're just being an a--hat by acting out when people point out forum habits that are outright annoying

And you point is....?
Your lession:

1696014852237.png