• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Invasion Armor?

Surly

Adventurer
I'm having a hard time locating any specific info on these suits, but the most I've sound is they may be old invasion armor. All have normal armor names, no event attached. If you know any details or what a good price would be, let me know!

1699381535741.png
Hue: 902

1699381594652.png
Hue: 702

1699381612267.png
Hue: 1425

1699381642273.png
Armor Hue: 1157
Halberd Hue: 1141

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the suits except the green 1425 hued one are old invasion armor sets from 2010/2011 ish global event arc.

The 1425 hued suit is just platemail someone used dark green natural plant dye on.

edit as for pricing, indivdual pieces can be found here and there for 500k-5m per. Suits seem to sell for 25m-100m pending time and who is buying them. Start high and lower it as needed.

Surly

Adventurer
All the suits except the green 1425 hued one are old invasion armor sets from 2010/2011 ish global event arc.

The 1425 hued suit is just platemail someone used dark green natural plant dye on.

edit as for pricing, indivdual pieces can be found here and there for 500k-5m per. Suits seem to sell for 25m-100m pending time and who is buying them. Start high and lower it as needed.
Thanks a ton! Super helpful. I'll just get rid of the green suit then.

Surly

Adventurer
Would you say the pricing is correct though?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The halberd's are most likely from the Queen Dawn Armor set drops. Halberd (Hue 1157) - Stratics Community Wiki
Interesting halberd. I can confirm its not from the Queen Dawn set having sold one of those not long ago. They are the same shade red as the suit of armor pictured above. When searched for in stratics it says the halberd's hue 1141 is "natural dye deep red". I'm not sure if that is even an option in natural dyes though. Hue 1141 - Stratics Community Wiki . It looks rusty-red to me.

Last edited:

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting halberd. I can confirm its not from the Queen Dawn set having sold one of those not long ago. They are the same shade red as the suit of armor pictured above. When searched for in stratics it says the halberd's hue 1141 is "natural dye deep red". I'm not sure if that is even an option in natural dyes though. Hue 1141 - Stratics Community Wiki . It looks rusty-red to me.
That makes sense, I missed the posted hue 1141 above