• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invalid Checksum

Mortitia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have this problem whenever the launcher is updated. It seems it's a matter of corrupted files but i can't find how to pass through. I am on windows and have disabled my antivirus. I can't update patch or log in. I can patch other games.

Mort.

rhonen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just a thought... Since the client is not that huge you you remove the game from your system and try a fresh install. I'm not going to say it will fix your game but it won't take to long to give this a try.

Ratero.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
This happens when you run the patcher, right? Does it go away if you run it again? As far as I know, the cause is due to our CDN (Amazon's cloud service) screwing up and delivering bad files every so often. If that is the cause, you can just restart the client to try again.